With this new 3D printing system, it is now possible to custom fit any hoof shoe to your horse's needs.
Using our specially developed software "Shoemaker" you can design and print plastic fittings only by using photos and the measurements of the hoof and then create what ever you need.
The New Century" ® makes it possible to create and produce all types of fittings:
- All types of nail on shoes
- Shoes for the leisure area
- Any kind of orthopedic fittings
- In the sports area, horse and trotter fittings
- Adhesive fittings, (soon also included with our innovative adhesive technology)
- Combination of adhesive fittings that can be nailed and glued at the same time
- Nail holes that can be inserted individually and positioned on the fitting
- At the same time printed studs and / or stud holes in every dimension
- Recesses for spikes
- Manufacturing of various types of pads
- Wedges of any kind
- Matching hoof grip
- Different colours
- Always the desired fit guaranteed
- Just in time production
- Lower storage costs
- No storage of different types of fittings
- Less ordering
- Lower weight in the car /lower fuel consumption
- Immense cost savings!
- No anvil
- No blacksmith's hammer
- No gas oven
- No welding machine
- Physically not demanding
- Shock absorbant material, thus healthier for the horse
The Software "Shoemaker"
1. Upload a photo of the sole of your horse's hoof and enter the measurements into our software "Shoemaker"
2. Fit the frame to the hoof and trace the outline. Choose a shoe type from the menu.Then
change and adapt your 3D model as you wish.
3. The nail holes can be perfectly adapted to the hoof - Thanks to the transparent 3D model, on top of the photo, you can recognize the structures in the hoof and know exactly where to go. You can add wedges, holes for spikes and studs, as well as extensions of all kind. The model can be viewed from all sides, which enables you to check and optimize the fit.
If you are satisfied with your creation, you can now print the shoe.
You wll be impressed with the accuracy of how well this shoe will fit and how durable the material is! You can do this at home in preparation for the next days work, or right at your client and print the shoes right there at the moment.
The material for the horseshoe consists exclusively of a special plastic (no steel inner life), which is very light and at the same time exceptionally shock absorbing.
Choose between three different colours!
The 3D printer
With the 3D printer developed by P&P Systems and our special plastic filament, you can become the manufacturer of your fittings yourself. The P&P Systems 3D printer is on the cutting edge of technology and unparalleled on the 3D printing market. This technology guarantees optimal product quality and fast manufacturing of all types of horse shoes.
Install two of this printers in your vehicle and you can print shoes right at the barn for your clients! 30 minutes for a pair of printed shoes! Also ideal for vet clinics who want to create specific and individual solution for their patients. YOu got a big horse facility and want to print your own shoes? No problem!
Here some ideas how to use The New Century 3D System
Option 1: WE CREATE AND PRINT FOR YOU:
Take a picture of the respective hoof, indicating the dimensions of the hoof:
-Widest width of the hoof
-Longest length of the hoof
-Name of hoof: front left, front right, or hind left, hind right
You can send us the photos and measurements of the hooves by e-mail. We then create the shoes for you, print them and then send them to you within three days. You can do this as a privat person or as a hoof professional and forward it to your client.
Available in Protugal and Spain
Option 2: TWO MONTH TEST VERSION:
On request, we will send you a free trial version of our "Shoemaker" software for two months using a link. A dongle / stick then will be sent to you per mail, so as the user your will be authorized to download the software, use it, and create any kind of shoes.
When creating the fittings, you apply the same procedure:
- Get the hoof ready
- Photograph the bottom of the hoof
- Specify dimensions
- Name hoof LF, RF, LH, RH
- Created the shoes you need and store them in an already provided file.
Then email us that file with the shoes. We then print them out for you and mail the finished shoe to you after your payment. This test version has the advantage that the user can get to know the software for 2 months, can create fittings with it, inspect material, and test the durability of the shoes. After two month you can decide wether you want to buy the system or not. This makes the purchase of this system totally risk free for you.
Available in Portugal, Spain. For the USA and Canada this will be available as soon we got some dealers going.
Option 3: PURCHASE of "The New Century" System
As a farrier, or veterinarian, or big barn owner etc. you decide to purchases the "Century" system
- Software “Shoemaker
- 2 mobile printers
- Various filaments
From two pounds of filament you can print 8-10 hoof shoes, depending on the size and type of shoe.
The warranty period for the printer is 1 year. Should a technical problem arise with a printer, we will replace it free of charge
Available in Portugal, Spain, USA, Canada.
Option 4: YOU PRINT FOR OTHER HOOF PROFESSIONALS
We are looking for very good farriers and hoof care professionals as sales partners who create and print fittings for end customers, but also for farrier colleagues and their customers.
Farriers and other hoof professionals, but also end customers who do not have the “Shoemaker” software and a printer, can order fittings and have them printed out from their sales partner. The sales partner then charges his clients whatever he needs to.
This will create an additional income for the sales partner.
AVailable in Portugal, Spain, USA, Canada
Option 5: BECOME A GENERAL IMPORTER FOR THE USA AND CANADA
Become an area dealer! We are looking for three partners in the USA and two in Canada who want to run their own business, importing directly to the USA and provide your area with printers and filament. We will give you protection for you area and give you all the training and support you need! We strongly believe that this product will change the horse shoeing market and be a positive change for our horses. Be part of it! Email us today!
Please contact us with any questions!
We will gladly help you to find the best solution for you!