A sizing chart is included in the pictures The width is more important than the length, that’s why you should check that first and make sure that the fit is as tight as possible. If you have the correct width and the length is ok or too long, you’re in the correct size. If the length is too short, then you will need to contact us so we can help you.
You should measure the hooves directly after the last trim or a maximum of 8 days later.
If you need help finding the right size please contact us! We are more than happy to help you find the best fit for your horse.
- very low weight (300g for Size 2)
- fits like a second skin
- promoting the hoof mechanism in 4 dimensions
- great grip on different terrain
- very flexible bulb shield and sole = natural feeling
- all parts exchangeable
- parts can be adapted individually
- very durable material
- 12 different sizes available
- easy assembling by riders
- Last about 1200km riding
Price per single boot.Complete boot with all you need.
EVO Boot 1.19
Items can be returned within 14 days of order. Shipping will not be reembursed. Bank fees might apply. Item must be clean and in new condition.